New discounts, free accessories, and other perks for TracVision and TracPhone customers
MIDDLETOWN, RI – October 30, 2009 – There’s a new definition for marine entertainment from KVH Industries, Inc., (Nasdaq: KVHI) and it’s never been more affordable. Following the introduction of the new TracVision® HD7 at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show yesterday, KVH announced several sales promotions that will last through the end of 2009. These promotional offers include discounts, cash back, and free accessories not only for customers interested in the new TracVision HD7, but in KVH’s other TracVision satellite TV systems and TracPhone® satellite communications systems, as well.
“It’s important to us to ensure that KVH products are always a great value for our customers,” says Jim George, KVH’s director of satellite sales. “Especially at a time like this, when we’re meeting new customers at the fall and winter boat shows and we’ve just introduced a groundbreaking new product, it’s great to be able to offer these extras and show our customers and dealers how much we appreciate their business. Plus, all these offers run straight through December 31, and who wouldn’t want a new TracVision or TracPhone system with some free extras for Christmas?”
The offers include:
- Free DIRECTV HD DVR with Purchase of a New TracVision HD7 – Thanks to its TriAD™ technology and simultaneous reception of DIRECTV’s Ka- and Ku-band satellites, the new TracVision HD7 offers full support for home DVRs so everyone can watch what they want, on whatever TV they want, and when they want. To make sure boaters can take advantage of this great benefit, KVH is giving away a DIRECTV® HD DVR/Receiver with each new TracVision HD7.
- Up to $2,000 Cash Back When Upgrading to the New TracVision HD7 – Loyal TracVision customers can get as much as $2,000 cash back when upgrading from an 18" or 24" TracVision system to a new TracVision HD7.
- Free KVH Master Receiver Selector with Purchase of a New TracVision M5 – KVH’s new Master Receiver Selector is an exclusive, enhanced multiswitch offering support for multiple receivers and TVs along with the convenience of choosing which receiver will be the “master” capable of switching satellites. Plus, it offers great support for DISH Network’s TurboHD service. KVH is giving away a free Master Receiver Selector when customers purchase a new TracVision M5 with a DISH Network® ViP 211k Receiver.
- Hardware and Airtime Discounts When Upgrading to TracPhone V7 – KVH’s “Move Down to mini-VSAT Broadbandsm” promotion is back by popular demand: customers who make the move from their old VSAT or Inmarsat A, B, or Fleet system to the TracPhone V7 and mini-VSAT Broadband service can save almost 40% on the hardware and get 3 months of free airtime.
- $500 of Inmarsat Airtime When Trading In an Iridium, Globalstar, or other legacy SATCOM System – KVH is offering $500 in airtime to help make it easy and affordable for customers to upgrade to a rugged new KVH TracPhone system and Inmarsat FleetBroadband service.
Please visit www.kvh.com/trac_offer/marine.asp for complete details on all of KVH’s current marine sales promotions.
About KVH Industries, Inc.
Middletown, RI-based KVH Industries, Inc., is a leading provider of in-motion satellite TV and communication systems, having designed, manufactured, and sold more than 150,000 mobile satellite antennas for applications on boats, RVs, trucks, buses, and automobiles. Winner of the prestigious General Motors Innovative Design Award, 2 CES Innovation Awards, 33 National Marine Electronics Association Industry Awards, the DAME Award in the Marine Electronics category, and a finalist for the Automotive News PACE Award, KVH’s mission is to connect mobile customers with the same digital television entertainment, communications, and Internet services that they enjoy in their home and offices.
This release may contain certain forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Forward-looking statements include, for example, the functionality, characteristics, quality and performance of KVH’s products and technology; anticipated innovation and product development; and customer preferences, requirements and expectations. The actual results could differ materially. Factors that may cause such differences include, among others, those discussed in KVH’s most recent Form 10-Q filed with the SEC. KVH does not assume any obligation to update its forward-looking statements to reflect new information or developments.
KVH, TracVision, TracPhone, and TriAD are trademarks of KVH Industries, Inc. mini-VSAT Broadband is a service mark of KVH Industries, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective companies.