TracPhone V7-IP 1
Over Plan Monthly Allotment
BCM * 2
Cost per Month
1 Plans available for TracPhone V7 and V11 antenna systems.
2 Bandwidth Management Control goes into effect
Fixed Rate Plans Terms
- Election of either a monthly or 2-hour Bandwidth Management Control (BMC) interval is mandatory. BMC initiates a temporary speed reduction when data usage exceeds the MB allowance associated with the selected plan for the selected interval. Plan speed is restored at the beginning of the following month or 2-hour interval, as elected.
- Outgoing calls and faxes are subject to long distance charges. See the “TracPhone V11IP/V11 & V7IP/V7 – Enhanced Voice Service – Open, Unrestricted and Fixed Plans Long Distance Rate Sheet.”
- $100 activation fee applies.
- KVH offers first voice line at no charge and second voice line at $20/month. KVH-assigned voice line phone numbers for either line are provided at no charge. User-specified voice line phone numbers for either line are $20/month.
Subject to a $29/mo. service fee for remote diagnostics and monitoring service.
- Contract term automatically renews on an annual basis.
- Published data rates are rate plan maximums and may vary in different regions and under different conditions. Subscribers will typically experience speeds ship-to-shore that are 70-80% of the published data rates.