Over Plan Monthly Allotment
Data Service: V7-IP/V7 - Ku-Band; V11-IP/V11 - Ku/C-Band
1 Flex Terms below
2 System configuration & crew allocation tools only available with TracPhone VIP-series antenna systems
3 TracPhone V3-IP/V3 has 1 available phone line
4 Plans also available for TracPhone V3, V7 and V11 antenna systems.
- All prices are in USD and do not include any taxes or fees that may apply.
- All rate plans are based on a minimum 1-year contract.
- Published data rates are rate plan maximums and may vary in different regions and under different conditions. Subscribers will typically experience speeds ship-to-shore that are 70-80% of the published data rates.
- All services and plans are subject to the KVH Airtime Services End User Agreement.
- A maximum of 5 Global Static IP addresses are available per modem. See www.kvh.com/staticip for details.
- KVH offers first voice line at no charge and second voice line at $20/month. KVH-assigned voice line phone numbers for either line are provided at no charge. User-specified voice line phone numbers for either line are $20/month.
- Virtual local phone numbers can be added for a monthly fee of $20 per number (5 max per voice line) where available and are subject to in-country regulations. The list of available area/city codes worldwide can be found at www.kvh.com/mvbcustomercenter.
- With Metered Plans, both incoming and outgoing calls are charged at $0.49/minute. A few select countries and satellite phone services are blocked. Contact KVH Airtime Services for special rates for these areas and services.
Flex Plan Additional Terms
- Suspension is permitted for 1-month increments with no minimum or maximum limit. For complete details, see KVH mini-VSAT Broadband “Flex Airtime Rate Plan Changes and Suspension Policies” and “Flex Airtime Rate Plan Change & Suspension Form” at www.kvh.com/mvbcustomercenter.
- Fees for remote diagnostics and monitoring service, GlobalCare, KVH OneCare™ Technical Assistance Package, VoIP lines, and fax server
remain in effect during the suspension period.
- A $100 fee applies for each rate plan service suspension and for each rate plan service reactivation and each requires the submission of a
“Flex Airtime Rate Plan Change & Suspension Form”.
- IP-MobileCast™ is not available with Flex Plans.