C100 Compass Engine
Innovative Stand-alone Heading Sensor
The KVH C100 Compass Engine is a complete stand-alone sensor that provides accurate heading data in any of six user-selectable digital or analog formats. Compact and affordable, the flexible C100 is designed to be easy to integrate into any system.
The C100 microprocessor-controlled fluxgate compass consists of a toroidal fluxgate sensor element and a small electronics board and results in extremely accurate heading data.
- Helps identify optimal mounting location for best performance
- Detachable sensor element for remote mounting
- Three unhoused variants, 1 housed version
- Multiple digital & analog user-selectable outputs
- Automatic compensation for hard & soft iron errors
- Accurate in lattitudes up to 80° magnetic dip
- Industrial grade, built to military quality standards
Operating tilt range options:
- ±16° housed or unhoused variants
- ±30°unhoused variant
- ±45°unhoused variant
Six user-selectable digital or analog formats
- Three unhoused variants
- One housed variant
Product Literature/Supporting Documents
Need more information about this product and how customers are using it to succeed? Check out all of the supporting materials for this product, including brochures, specification sheets, rate plans, case studies, eBooks, and more.