Digital Magnetic Compass Designed for Naval Vessels
The MV103 (models MV103DG and MV103ACS) is a digital magnetic compass designed for naval vessels. Authorized by the U.S. Navy as a replacement for magnetic card compasses on all of its ships, the MV103 is ideal for amphibious craft, small boats, and naval vessels. With a fully automatic electronic compass sensor that calibrates itself, requires no maintenance, and delivers accuracy to within ±1º, the system features:
- Backlit LCD display for precise, easy-to-read heading information
- Three separate components allow for flexible mounting options
- Easy-to-read display, self-compensating sensor, and modular design
- Solid-state, maintenance-free, modular components for optimal mounting of controls, sensor, and display
- Automatic compensation ensures the highest degree of accuracy (±1º)
- LCD display with adjustable backlighting for easy viewing in all conditions
- Variable control of electronic damping for use in rough seas
- Meets demanding military standards for years of reliable performance
Optional Dual Compensation
The MV103DG and MV103ACS offer all of the same features, except the advanced model MV103DG has the added capability of dual compensation for degaussing on and degaussing off.
Product Literature/Supporting Documents
Need more information about this product and how customers are using it to succeed? Check out all of the supporting materials for this product, including brochures, specification sheets, rate plans, case studies, eBooks, and more.