DSP-1760 Fiber Optic Gyro
Precision Gyros with Maximum Ease of Integration
The navigation-grade DSP-1760 FOG provides unmatched versatility to meet the demands of the most challenging design projects thanks to its combination of 1, 2, or 3 axes of the world’s smallest precision fiber optic gyros (FOGs). The DSP-1760 is ideal for a wide range of commercial applications, including pointing and stabilization for land, sea, and aerial systems, and navigation of unmanned and autonomous systems.
- High-bandwidth, low-noise angular rate sensor
- Ultimate flexibility with nine different configurations
- Easy-to-integrate housed package and unhoused OEM variant
- 1, 2, or 3 axes of high-performance FOGs with multiple configurations
- RS-422 digital interface (Asynchronous or Master Synchronous)
- Compact housed package – 88.9 mm Dia. x 73.7 mm H (3.5 in. x 2.9 in.)
- Angle Random Walk (ARW): ≤0.012°/√hr (0.7°/hr/√Hz)
- Superior Bias Stability: ≤0.05°/hr, 1σ (typical); ≤0.1°/hr, 1σ (max)
- Bandwidth: >440 Hz
E•Core ThinFiber Technology
KVH’s proprietary polarization maintaining E•Core ThinFiber delivers outstanding precision performance in much smaller gyros and inertial systems. By minimizing the diameter of KVH’s standard E•Core fiber, the resulting ThinFiber boosts the accuracy of all KVH gyros, and allows the production of very small FOGs with very high bandwidth and very low noise.
Depending on the application, the end user can select from a total of nine configurations.
- 1, 2, or 3 axes of high-performance FOGs
- Housed or Unhoused OEM variants available
Developer’s Kit for Rapid Integration
The KVH FOG/IMU Developer’s Kit includes easy-to-use software to accelerate your IMU and FOG integration, development, and interface efforts.
Product Literature/Supporting Documents
Need more information about this product and how customers are using it to succeed? Check out all of the supporting materials for this product, including brochures, specification sheets, rate plans, case studies, eBooks, and more.
Products not shown to scale