DSP-3400 Fiber Optic Gyro
Robust, Reliable Gyro in a Durable, Shielded Package
The KVH DSP-3400 offers the reliability and robust design found in all members of the DSP-3000 series but adds the benefits of a true digital RS-422 interface and a 1000 Hz synchronous output in a durable, shielded package. As a result, the DSP-3400, with its robust, modular design, is a powerful option for use in applications requiring FOG output to be transmitted over a longer distance. Features:
- KVH’s mature all-fiber optical circuit ensures exceptionally low noise (ARW)
- KVH’s proprietary E•Core polarization-maintaining fiber
- Robust, modular design housed in a package roughly the same size as a deck of playing cards
- Single-axis FOG, modular design for 1, 2, or 3-axis configurations
- Available in three variants – DSP-3000, DSP-3100, and DSP-3400 – for outstanding versatility
- Exceptional bias stability and scale factor linearity – minimal temperature and power-up errors
- Excellent reliability: >55,000 hours MTBF, Ground Mobile
- Robust for a wide variety of applications including platform stabilization, antenna/radar/optics stabilization, IMU, GPS/INS, and AHRS
KVH’s DSP electronics improve FOG performance in critical areas such as scale factor and bias vs. temperature, scale factor linearity, and maximum input rate. KVH’s exclusive DSP design overcomes the limitations of analog signal processing, eliminating temperature-sensitive drift and rotation errors.
Product Literature/Supporting Documents
Need more information about this product and how customers are using it to succeed? Check out all of the supporting materials for this product, including brochures, specification sheets, rate plans, case studies, eBooks, and more.
Products not shown to scale