Search for a Competitive Edge, Not a Signal, in U.S. Waters
TracPhone® LTE-1 is an ultra-compact, marine-grade system that includes everything you and your business need to head offshore in U.S. waters. With simple plug-and-play installation and operation, the TracPhone LTE-1 provides secure Wi-Fi built into the antenna, multi-device connectivity, and easy system and network management with KVH’s LTE Manager app for iOS and Android device. TracPhone LTE-1 simply gives your crew and business more of what you need:
- Blazing fast onboard connections with no throttling thanks to LTE Advanced (LTE-A) enhanced technology
- High-gain, dual antenna for higher speeds and service up to twice as far offshore than with a personal cell phone
- A flexible and affordable data plan with overage at the same reasonable price per GB
- Compact, marine-grade system: 34.2 cm x 33.7 cm (13.5” x 13.3”) / 2.8 kg (6.25 lbs)
- 1 Power/data cable: Cat 6 double shielded 15 m (50’) cable included, more options available
- Automatic switching between leading U.S. carriers, including one with a roaming agreement with Tampnet in the Gulf of Mexico
- Customizable email usage alerts
- Supports Wi-Fi calling for voice service on your cell phone farther offshore*
- Ease of an end-to-end solution from the world’s leader in maritime broadband solutions
* Requires Wi-Fi Calling support via your cell phone service provider.
Technology & Service Details
Fully Integrated, All-in-one Solution
TracPhone LTE-1 is an ultra-compact, marine-grade system that includes a high-gain, dual LTE-A antenna array, modem, GPS, and Wi-Fi router in the dome.
More Coverage, Faster Speeds
The TracPhone LTE‑1 offers blazing fast LTE-A speeds and extended and unmatched coverage in U.S. waters that is only possible by combining the strength of multiple leading U.S. carriers.*
Transparent Data Use and Control
The LTE Manager App allows you to customize your onboard Wi‑Fi, see your data usage, and receive usage alerts via text or email.
* Speed and coverage area will vary based on antenna mounting location; onboard network equipment (including hardwired Ethernet connection or belowdeck Wi-Fi access point); position, height of, and distance to cell towers; network congestion; and network type. Service reception may be affected by environmental or operational conditions and its uninterrupted availability is not guaranteed.
Cable Options to Accommodate the Needs of Larger Vessels
To accommodate the needs of larger vessels or those vessels with taller masts for which the standard 15 m (50’) cable may be insufficient, KVH offers two additional cable options:
23 m (75’) Cat 6 Ethernet cable
30 m (100’) Cat 6 Ethernet cable
Flexible Installation with KVH’s Pole/Rail Mount
Designed for easy installation, the TracPhone LTE-1 is fully compatible with the TV1/LTE-1 Mounting Bracket Kit (KVH P/N 72-0409)
Product Literature/Supporting Documents
Need more information about this product and how customers are using it to succeed? Check out all of the supporting materials for this product, including brochures, specification sheets, rate plans, case studies, eBooks, and more.