Satellite TV at Sea Like You’ve Never Seen Before
The rugged 60 cm (24 inch) TracVision® HD7 antenna is a breakthrough in marine satellite TV design. The system simultaneously tracks DIRECTV’s Ka- and Ku-band satellites so everyone on board can enjoy their high-definition TV programming at sea. This industry-leading antenna features:
- Outstanding reception using KVH’s patented TriAD™ technology with the unique tri-rod dielectric feed receiving 3 satellites at once
- Easily switch among TV services throughout the Americas with the Tri-Americas LNB
- Easy setup & system control via user-friendly IP-enabled antenna control and the TracVision iPhone® app
- See TracVision Special Offers
- Simultaneous tracking of DIRECTV’s primary Ka- and Ku-band satellites for uninterrupted reception
- KVH’s Single-Wire Multiswitch enables installation of up to 8 HD receivers or 4 HD DVRs* with a single RF cable
- Rack-mountable, IP-enabled ACU with Ethernet connection, built-in Wi-Fi interface, and USB port
- Exclusive TracVision iPhone App lets you check signal strength, switch to secondary satellites, download antenna software updates, and more
- Enhanced tracking algorithms and stainless steel bearing construction for best performance
* To add more receivers, a SWM expansion kit is available as an accessory.
Explore Global Coverage
The TracVision HD-series and TV-series are designed not only to provide the best possible performance but also a level of flexibility that will enable you to watch virtually any high-powered regional TV service around the globe. Explore our TV coverage around the world.
Technology & Service Details
Patented TriAD Technology
This revolutionary technology simultaneously receives broadcasts from three separate DIRECTV satellites so every TV on board can be tuned to any channel on any device at any time. No locking up, rebooting, or lengthy satellite searches because the advanced TracVision is constantly receiving program data.
Tri-Americas LNB for Seamless TV in the Americas
If you cruise from North America to South America and back again, enjoy seamless satellite TV throughout your journey with KVH’s Tri-Americas LNB.
Optional Dome Designs
The TracVision HD7 is also available in alternate dome designs for great looking dual-dome installs. Choose the tapered base version to match the award-winning TracPhone V7-HTS satellite communications system or add the 1 m dome kit to match the TracPhone V11-HTS satellite communications system.
Product Literature and Supporting Documents
Need more information about this product and how customers are using it to succeed? Check out all of the supporting materials for this product, including brochures, specification sheets, rate plans, case studies, eBooks, and more.
"What has impressed me the most about the TracVision HD7 is that it works as it should. Boaters want hassle free reception and performance, and that’s what you get with the HD7.”- Richard Holtz, Owner, O! Richard