Keep Travelers and Field Crews Entertained with Satellite TV
Your vehicles will be in demand when you offer favorite programming from DIRECTV®, DISH Network® HD, Bell TV, and select linear Ku-band regional services in Europe. KVH’s affordable TracVision® RV1, featuring proprietary RingFire™ technology, is an ultra-compact 32 cm (12.5 inch), in-motion entertainment powerhouse with a single-cable design that makes it easy to install. The HDTV-compatible (Ku-band services only) and DVB-S2-compatible TracVision RV1 features:
- Crystal-clear satellite TV picture even on the move thanks to high-performance tracking
- Advanced inertial-based stabilized search enables fast satellite acquisition
- Single coaxial cable for power, data, and video enables easy installations and retrofits
- Easy setup and operation thanks to the exclusive IP-enabled TracVision TV-Hub
- Integrated Single Wire Multiswitch (SWM-8) built into TV-Hub supports up to 8 DIRECTV receivers
- Built-in worldwide satellite library
- IP AutoSwitch option for multiple receiver installations
- World-class warranty coverage and support
- Includes satellite TV receiver for either DISH Network or DIRECTV U.S.*
* DISH Network or DIRECTV U.S. receiver sent separately; requires pre-activation of service. See TV Receiver for details.
Explore Satellite TV Wherever You Drive
KVH’s TracVision RV1 and A9 systems are designed to provide the best possible in-motion performance as well as the flexibility to watch your favorite TV coverage throughout the U.S. (TracVision RV1 and A9) and with select linear Ku-band regional services in Europe (TracVision RV1). Check out our satellite TV coverage to see where you and your passengers can be entertained.
Technology & Options
Easy Control via the TracVision TV-Hub
The innovative TracVision TV-Hub integrates the advanced functionality of the TV-series system into one streamlined IP-enabled antenna control unit with Ethernet connection and built-in Wi-Fi interface. This system offers automatic satellite switching, built-in DiSEqC protocol to support select linear TV services worldwide, built-in SWM-compatible technology to support DIRECTV service, and built-in DISH Pro output to support DISH Network and Bell TV service. NMEA 0183/2000 input for heading and GPS enable fastest satellite acquisition.
Superior Reception with RingFire Technology
KVH’s proprietary RingFire technology is a breakthrough in antenna design that allows TracVision to provide wider geographic coverage and better reception than with competing antennas, even in extreme weather.
Enjoy Easy Automatic Switching
KVH’s IP AutoSwitch for multiple receiver installations delivers simple automatic switching on Dish Pro and DiSEqC-compatible services so you can easily access the channels and programs you want to watch—even when they are not on the same satellite.
Product Literature/Supporting Documents
Need more information about this product and how customers are using it to succeed? Check out all of the supporting materials for this product, including brochures, specification sheets, rate plans, case studies, eBooks, and more.