Enjoy Satellite TV on the Road, Everywhere You Travel
With TracVision® RV1, you can enjoy satellite TV programming in your RV. The reliable ultra-compact (32 cm, 12.5 inch) and lightweight RV1 features advanced technology that provides superior in-motion performance. TracVision RV1 supports programming from DIRECTV®, DISH Network® HD, Bell TV, and select linear Ku-band regional services in Europe. Installation is fast and easy so you can start enjoying TV on the road in no time. The DVB-S2 compatible TracVision RV1 features:
- Single coaxial cable for power, data, and video enables easy installations and retrofits
- Advanced inertial-based stabilized search for fast satellite acquisition
- IP-enabled antenna control unit TV-Hub
- Proprietary RingFire™ technology for stronger signals, wider geographic coverage, and better reception
- High performance tracking with advanced algorithms for crystal-clear television picture in all conditions
- Built-in worldwide satellite library
- IP AutoSwitch option for multiple receiver installations
- World-class warranty coverage and support
- NEW! Includes satellite TV receiver for either DISH Network or DIRECTV U.S.*
* DISH Network or DIRECTV U.S. receiver sent separately; requires pre-activation of service. See TV Receiver for details.
Explore Satellite TV Wherever You Drive
KVH’s TracVision RV1 and A9 systems are designed to provide the best possible in-motion performance as well as the flexibility to watch your favorite TV coverage throughout the U.S. (TracVision RV1 and A9) and with select linear Ku-band regional services in Europe (TracVision RV1). Check out our satellite TV coverage to see where you and your passengers can be entertained.
Technology & Options
The innovative TracVision TV-Hub integrates the advanced functionality of the TV-series system into one streamlined unit with IP-enabled antenna control unit with Ethernet connection and built-in Wi-Fi interface; automatic satellite switching; built-in SWM-compatible technology supports DIRECTV programming; built-in DISH Pro output supports DISH Network and Bell TV service; and more.
KVH’s proprietary RingFire technology is a breakthrough in antenna design that allows TracVision to provide wider geographic coverage and better reception than with competing antennas, even in extreme weather.
KVH TracVision RV1 Configuration Wizard
Our Wizard will help you choose the system configuration that best suits your satellite TV needs. Just answer a few brief questions to display the parts you will need and the wiring diagram for your selected configuration.
IP AutoSwitch for multiple receiver installations delivers simple automatic switching on Dish Pro and DiSEqC-compatible services so you can easily access the channels and programs you want to watch—even when they are not on the same satellite.
Product Literature/Supporting Documents
Need more information about this product and how customers are using it to succeed? Check out all of the supporting materials for this product, including brochures, specification sheets, rate plans, case studies, eBooks, and more.
Do you have questions? Want to discuss your particular needs or challenges and how KVH can help?
Reach out and connect with a KVH solutions expert. For technical support click here.