Superior Satellite TV in a Commercial-grade 60 cm Design
The powerful, stabilized 60 cm (24-inch) diameter TracVision® TV6 satellite TV antenna supports the finest satellite TV programming from regional services around the globe. This advanced system from KVH provides reliability and high performance so crew members can count on their favorite programming during their off-duty hours. Features include:
- Compatible with DIRECTV® U.S., DIRECTV Panamericana, DISH Network®, Bell TV, and circular and linear Ku-band regional services worldwide
- Outstanding tracking even in rough seas thanks to its rugged design, precision sensors, and advanced algorithms
- KVH’s exclusive RingFire™ technology for stronger signals, wider geographic coverage, and better reception
- See TracVision Special Offers
- Find the system configuration that best suits your satellite TV needs with the KVH TracVision TV-series Configurator
- Linear Universal Quad LNB configuration offers optional built-in GPS and autoskew
- Integrated Single Wire Multiswitch (SWM-8) built into belowdecks TV-Hub supports up to 8 DIRECTV receivers
- Simple installations and retrofits thanks to its single coaxial cable for power, data, and video
- IP AutoSwitch option for multiple receiver installations – for simple automatic switching on Dish Pro and DiSEqC-compatible services
- Built-in worldwide satellite library
- World-class warranty coverage and support
Explore Global Coverage
The TracVision HD-series and TV-series are designed not only to provide the best possible performance but also a level of flexibility that will enable you to watch virtually any high-powered regional TV service around the globe. Explore our TV coverage around the world.
Technology & Options
Easy Control via the TracVision TV-Hub
The innovative TracVision TV-Hub integrates the advanced functionality of the TV-series system into one streamlined IP-enabled antenna control unit with Ethernet connection and built-in Wi-Fi interface. This system offers automatic satellite switching, built-in DiSEqC protocol to support linear TV services worldwide, built-in SWM-compatible technology to support DIRECTV service, and built-in DISH Pro output to support DISH Network and Bell TV service. NMEA 0183/2000 input for heading and GPS enable fastest satellite acquisition.
Superior Reception with RingFire Technology
KVH’s proprietary RingFire technology is a breakthrough in antenna design that allows TracVision to provide wider geographic coverage and better reception than with competing antennas, even in extreme weather.
KVH TracVision TV-series Configuration Wizard
Our Wizard will help you choose the system configuration that best suits your satellite TV needs. Just answer a few brief questions to display the parts you will need and the wiring diagram for your selected configuration.
Exclusive Linear Universal Quad LNB
Linear Universal Quad LNB configuration offers built-in GPS and autoskew option.
Easy Automatic Switching
KVH’s IP AutoSwitch for multiple receiver installations delivers simple automatic switching on Dish Pro and DiSEqC-compatible services so you can easily access the channels and programs you want to watch—even when they are not on the same satellite.
Complementary SATCOM Systems
Complement your KVH TracVision satellite TV system with a KVH TracPhone V3-HTS, V7-HTS, or V11-HTS satellite communications system for fast, reliable satellite Internet and VoIP services. Operating on KVH’s global mini-VSAT Broadband HTS network, the world’s No. 1 maritime VSAT service, the TracPhone HTS-series family delivers data speeds as fast as 20 Mbps and worldwide connectivity in compact, rugged domes.
Product Literature/Supporting Documents
Need more information about this product and how customers are using it to succeed? Check out all of the supporting materials for this product, including brochures, specification sheets, rate plans, case studies, eBooks, and more.