Enjoy Your Favorite Television Programming Everywhere You Cruise
TracVision® TV6 makes it easier than ever to enjoy your favorite television programming anywhere your seagoing adventures take you. This 60 cm (24-inch) marine satellite TV antenna provides access to satellite TV services worldwide and supports multiple receivers so everyone onboard can watch what they want. Features include:
- Reception of standard definition and HD Ku-band satellite TV programming from satellite TV services worldwide
- RingFire™ antenna technology for wider geographic coverage and better reception
- High-performance tracking with advanced algorithms for crystal-clear television picture in heavy seas
- See TracVision Special Offers
- Single coaxial cable1 for power, data, and video for easy installations and retrofits
- Supports DIRECTV U.S., DIRECTV Panamericana, DISH Network, Bell TV, and circular and linear Ku-band services worldwide with a built-in, worldwide satellite library*
*Looking for DIRECTV HD and UHD support? Check out the TracVision UHD7 and HD11.
- IP AutoSwitch option for multiple receiver installations – for simple auto-switching on Dish Pro and DiSEqC-compatible services
- World-class warranty coverage and support
- Advanced inertial-based stabilized search for fast satellite acquisition
1 Additional RF cables required for some configurations.
Explore Global Coverage
The TracVision HD-series and TV-series are designed not only to provide the best possible performance but also a level of flexibility that will enable you to watch virtually any high-powered regional TV service around the globe. Explore our TV coverage around the world.
Technology & Options
Easy Control via the TracVision TV-Hub
The innovative TracVision TV-Hub integrates the advanced functionality of the TV-series system into one streamlined IP-enabled antenna control unit with Ethernet connection and built-in Wi-Fi interface. Offers automatic satellite switching, built-in DiSEqC protocol to support linear TV services worldwide, built-in SWM-compatible technology to support DIRECTV service, and built-in DISH Pro output to support DISH Network and Bell TV service. NMEA 0183/2000 input for heading and GPS enable fastest satellite acquisition; built-in worldwide satellite library.
Superior Reception with RingFire Technology
KVH’s proprietary RingFire technology is a breakthrough in antenna design that allows TracVision to provide wider geographic coverage and better reception than with competing antennas, even in extreme weather.
KVH TracVision TV-series Configuration Wizard
Our Wizard will help you choose the system configuration that best suits your satellite TV needs. Just answer a few brief questions to display the parts you will need and the wiring diagram for your selected configuration. Learn More
Exclusive Linear Universal Quad LNB
Linear Universal Quad LNB configuration offers built-in GPS and autoskew option.
KVH’s IP AutoSwitch for multiple receiver installations delivers simple auto-switching on Dish Pro and DiSEqC-compatible services so you can easily access the channels and programs you want to watch—even when they are not on the same satellite.
Complementary SATCOM Systems
Complement your KVH TracVision satellite TV system with a KVH Tracphone V3-HTS, V7-HTS, or V11-HTS satellite communications system for fast, reliable satellite Internet and VoIP services. Operating on KVH’s global mini-VSAT Broadband HTS network, the world’s no. 1 maritime VSAT service, the TracPhone HTS-series family delivers data speeds as fast as 20 Mbps and worldwide connectivity in compact, rugged domes.
Product Literature/Supporting Documents
Need more information about this product and how customers are using it to succeed? Check out all of the supporting materials for this product, including brochures, specification sheets, rate plans, case studies, eBooks, and more.
Do you have questions? Want to discuss your particular needs or challenges and how KVH can help?
Reach out and connect with a KVH solutions expert. For technical support click here.