Powerful Satellite TV Antenna System for Merchant Vessels Worldwide
Keep your crew entertained with KVH’s 81 cm (32 inch) diameter TracVision® TV8 commercial satellite TV antenna system. This rugged system equips commercial vessels with high-performance tracking and excellent reception for popular Ku-band HDTV and standard-definition satellite TV programming around the globe. Whether your vessel is in port or underway to its next destination in rough seas, the TracVision TV8 will bring the crew hundreds of channels of uninterrupted, crystal-clear entertainment. The TracVision TV8 features:
- Automatic skew control and integrated GPS for the fastest satellite acquisition and unmatched tracking
- Exclusive KVH TV-Hub for trouble-free setup and easy switching between satellite TV services
- Preprogrammed satellite library to track more than 90 TV satellites worldwide
- See TracVision Special Offers
- Find the system configuration that best suits your satellite TV needs with the KVH TracVision TV-series Configurator
- Single coaxial cable for power, data, and video for easy installations and retrofits
- Advanced inertial-based stabilized search for fast satellite acquisition
- System configurations support multiple receiver installations
- 43 dBW minimum EIRP signal strength for extended travel range
- High-performance DVB-S2 tracking for superior offshore performance in demanding conditions
- Global support from KVH’s Certified Support Network (CSN)
Explore Global Coverage
The TracVision HD-series and TV-series are designed not only to provide the best possible performance but also a level of flexibility that will enable you to watch virtually any high-powered regional TV service around the globe. Explore our TV coverage around the world.
Technology & Options
Easy Control via the TracVision TV-Hub
The innovative TracVision TV-Hub integrates the advanced functionality of the TV-series system into one streamlined IP-enabled antenna control unit with Ethernet connection and built-in Wi-Fi interface. This system offers automatic satellite switching, built-in DiSEqC protocol to support linear TV services worldwide, built-in SWM-compatible technology to support DIRECTV service, and built-in DISH Pro output to support DISH Network and Bell TV service. NMEA 0183/2000 input for heading and GPS enable fastest satellite acquisition; built-in worldwide satellite library.
KVH’s proprietary RingFire technology is a breakthrough in antenna design that allows TracVision to provide wider geographic coverage and better reception than with competing antennas, even in extreme weather.
KVH TracVision TV-series Configuration Wizard
Our Wizard will help you choose the system configuration that best suits your satellite TV needs. Just answer a few brief questions to display the parts you will need and the wiring diagram for your selected configuration.
Tri-Americas LNB for Seamless TV in the Americas
If you cruise from North America to South America and back again, enjoy seamless satellite TV throughout your journey with KVH’s Tri-Americas LNB.
Exclusive Linear Universal Quad LNB
Linear Universal Quad LNB configuration offers built-in GPS and autoskew option.
Enjoy Easy Automatic Switching
KVH’s IP AutoSwitch for multiple receiver installations delivers simple automatic switching on Dish Pro and DiSEqC-compatible services so you can easily access the channels and programs you want to watch—even when they are not on the same satellite.
Complementary SATCOM Systems
Complement your KVH TracVision satellite TV system with a KVH Tracphone V3-HTS, V7-HTS, or V11-HTS satellite communications system for fast, reliable satellite Internet and VoIP services. Operating on KVH’s global mini-VSAT Broadband HTS network, the world’s no. 1 maritime VSAT service, the TracPhone HTS-series family delivers data speeds as fast as 20 Mbps and worldwide connectivity in compact, rugged domes.
Product Literature/Supporting Documents
Need more information about this product and how customers are using it to succeed? Check out all of the supporting materials for this product, including brochures, specification sheets, rate plans, case studies, eBooks, and more.