Easy-to-integrate Tactical Navigation for Turreted Vehicles
KVH’s TACNAV TLS equips turreted military vehicles with an easy-to-integrate, versatile battle management, tactical navigation, and targeting solution. This affordable system supports an array of military vehicles, including cavalry, reconnaissance, armored personnel carriers, and light armored vehicles. Proven in the field, TACNAV TLS offers a range of capabilities, including:
- Far target location, GPS backup and enhancement, hull and turret azimuth, and steer-to/cross-track error displays
- Continuous, jam-proof position data
The TACNAV TLS is controlled by the Arms Export Control Act (Title 22, USC Sec 2751 et seq.) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, ITAR, 22 CFR 120-130, and may not be exported from the United States or disclosed to a foreign person in the United States except as authorized by those regulations.Contact Us Where to Buy
- Compass for the highest degree of accuracy and unjammable position and navigation information
- Dead reckoning and odometer interface for accuracy to within 2-3% of distance traveled
- Digital interface with Battle Management Systems for improved situational awareness
- TACNAV Universal Multilingual Display (UMD) capable of presenting data in virtually any language
- Links with laser rangefinder to provide >150-meter CEP far target location @ 5 km
- Support for multiple interfaces: Ethernet, CANbus, RS-422, RS-485
TACNAV Universal Multilingual Display
KVH’s TACNAV Universal Multilingual Display (UMD) offers robust tactical display technology, capable of presenting navigation and other critical information in multiple languages. With its versatility and affordability, the TACNAV UMD is ideal for any military vehicle requiring a user-friendly interface for its tactical navigation system.
Product Literature/Supporting Documents
Need more information about this product and how customers are using it to succeed? Check out all of the supporting materials for this product, including brochures, specification sheets, rate plans, case studies, eBooks, and more.