DSP-1760 Fiber Optic Gyro
Precision Gyros with Maximum Ease of Integration
The navigation-grade DSP-1760 FOG includes KVH’s breakthrough photonic integrated chip (PIC) technology for improved reliability and repeatability. This gyro offers versatility with 1,2 or 3 axes of the world’s smallest precision FOGs. The DSP-1760 is ideal for commercial applications, including stabilization for land, sea and aerial systems, and navigation of autonomous systems.
- High-bandwidth, low-noise angular rate sensor
- Ultimate flexibility with nine different configurations
- Easy-to-integrate housed package and unhoused OEM variant
- 1, 2, or 3 axes of high-performance FOGs with multiple configurations
- RS-422 digital interface (Asynchronous or Master Synchronous)
- Compact housed package; also available in unhoused OEM variant
- Angle Random Walk (ARW): ≤0.012°/√hr (0.7°/hr/√Hz)
- Superior Bias Stability: ≤0.05°/hr, 1σ (typical); ≤0.1°/hr, 1σ (max)
- KVH’s exclusive PIC technology for improved reliability
Photonic Integrated Chip Technology
KVH’s new photonic integrated chip (PIC) technology reimagines FOG technology by replacing individual fiber components with an innovative integrated planar optic chip. This results in a FOG with PIC Inside™ that’s even more reliable and delivers superior repeatability unit-to-unit.
KVH’s DSP electronics improve FOG performance in critical areas such as scale factor and bias vs. temperature, scale factor linearity, and maximum input rate. KVH’s exclusive DSP design overcomes the limitations of analog signal processing, eliminating temperature-sensitive drift and rotation errors.
Depending on the application, the end user can select from a total of nine configurations.
- 1, 2, or 3 axes of high-performance FOGs
- Housed or Unhoused OEM variants available
Developer’s Kit for Rapid Integration
The KVH FOG/IMU Developer’s Kit includes easy-to-use software to accelerate your IMU and FOG integration, development, and interface efforts.
Product Literature/Supporting Documents
Need more information about this product and how customers are using it to succeed? Check out all of the supporting materials for this product, including brochures, specification sheets, rate plans, case studies, eBooks, and more.
Products not shown to scale