Premium Satellite TV Wherever You Cruise
KVH’s powerful, high-performance TracVision® TV8 delivers your favorite satellite TV any time you are on the water. With its rugged, sleek design, you can count on high-performance tracking and excellent reception (including HDTV programming) whether you’re in your stateroom or salon, wherever your journeys take you and your guests. The ultra-high-efficiency 81 cm (32 inch) diameter antenna features:
- Enhanced reception to extend your reception even farther offshore so you can enjoy uninterrupted entertainment with top-quality sound
- Ku-band standard definition and HD satellite TV programming from regional services around the globe
- The streamlined belowdecks TV-Hub for easy system control and configuration
- See TracVision Special Offers
- Single coaxial cable for power, data, and video for easy installations and retrofits
- Advanced inertial-based stabilized search for fast satellite acquisition
- System configurations support multiple receiver installations
- 43 dBW minimum EIRP signal strength for extended travel range
- High-performance DVB-S2 tracking for superior offshore performance in demanding conditions
- Global support from KVH’s Certified Support Network (CSN)
Explore Global Coverage
The TracVision HD-series and TV-series are designed not only to provide the best possible performance but also a level of flexibility that will enable you to watch virtually any high-powered regional TV service around the globe. Explore our TV coverage around the world.
Technology & Options
Easy Control via the TracVision TV-Hub
The innovative TracVision TV-Hub integrates the advanced functionality of the TV-series system into one streamlined IP-enabled antenna control unit with Ethernet connection and built-in Wi-Fi interface. Offers automatic satellite switching, built-in DiSEqC protocol to support linear TV services worldwide, built-in SWM-compatible technology to support DIRECTV service, and built-in DISH Pro output to support DISH Network and Bell TV service. NMEA 0183/2000 input for heading and GPS enable fastest satellite acquisition; built-in worldwide satellite library.
Superior Reception with RingFire Technology
KVH’s proprietary RingFire technology is a breakthrough in antenna design that allows TracVision to provide wider geographic coverage and better reception than with competing antennas, even in extreme weather.
Enjoy one point of contact for all your onboard communications and entertainment needs 24/7/365. Our dedicated concierge service is with you worldwide. Any day, any time, we go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction.
Built-in GPS and Autoskew
KVH's linear Universal Quad LNB configuration offers optional built-in GPS and autoskew.
Enjoy Easy Autoswitching
KVH’s IP AutoSwitch for multiple receiver installations delivers simple auto-switching on Dish Pro and DiSEqC-compatible services so you can easily access the channels and programs you want to watch—even when they are not on the same satellite.
Complementary SATCOM Systems
Complement your KVH TracVision satellite TV system with a KVH Tracphone V3-HTS, V7-HTS, or V11-HTS satellite communications system for fast, reliable satellite Internet and VoIP services. Operating on KVH’s global mini-VSAT Broadband HTS network, the world’s no. 1 maritime VSAT service, the TracPhone HTS-series family delivers data speeds as fast as 20 Mbps and worldwide connectivity in compact, rugged domes.
Product Literature/Supporting Documents
Need more information about this product and how customers are using it to succeed? Check out all of the supporting materials for this product, including brochures, specification sheets, rate plans, case studies, eBooks, and more.