Comprehensive Life-cycle Support for mini-VSAT Broadband
Broadband connectivity at sea represents a vital investment in your maritime operation.
With KVH OneCare, you enjoy the industry’s most comprehensive array of service offerings designed to
- Protect your VSAT investment,
- Minimize your costs, and
- Maximize service availability
Our global team of experts will work with you at every stage of your SATCOM life cycle.
The Benefits of KVH’s Comprehensive Customer Life Cycle Support Program
Application Engineering ensures that our proposed communications solution will meet your needs. We work with your team to design a fully-integrated solution, even before we make the sale.
- Solution Consulting – understanding your needs and proposing a design
- Pre-deployment Activity – configuring equipment and coordinating landside and vessel network integration
OneCare Application Engineering Solutions Datasheet (PDF)
Solution Deployment coordinates landside and on-vessel equipment installation, all timed to what’s most convenient for you – to minimize downtime and ensure you’re ready to sail.
- Program Management – gives you a single point of contact
- Onboard Equipment Installation – including initial user training
OneCare TV/TP Pedestal Guidelines Datasheet (PDF)
OneCare Shipside Terminal Installation Service Datasheet (PDF)
OneCare Shipside Terminal Installation Price Sheet (PDF)
OneCare Vessel Prep Materials Price Sheet (PDF)
Technical Assistance Packages – Tailored to Your Needs
|TracPhone® mini-VSAT BroadbandSM Antenna System
(Includes 2-year Parts/2-year Labor Standard Warranty)
|Purchased and Installed with:|
|(A) TracVision® Satellite TV Antenna System(s)|
|(B) Iridium Backup|
|(C) Other TracPhone Mobile Communications Antenna System(s)|
|(D) Third Party Equipment and Services2|
|Adds 2nd Year Labor Warranty on (A)
and 2nd Year Parts and Labor Warranty on (C)
|24x7/365 Technical Support|
|Software Maintenance and Updates3|
|Third Party Warranty Administration|
|Service Event Scheduling and Coordination|
|Annual Airtime Service Review at Customer's Request4|
|Service Record Keeping|
|In Field Service:|
|Remote Port Repair Coverage5,6|
Monthly price per vessel
Subscriber required to choose one:
- Only products with in force warranty coverage are eligible for remote port service.
- Third Party products and services must be sold through KVH distribution in order to be eligible for support.
- Over the air, plus non-IP belowdecks equipment updated during Preventative Maintenance Check (PMC).
- Annual Service review includes airtime account review, report and recommendations, plus scheduling for Preventative Maintenance Check (PMC). PMC cost is $1,250 USD.
- Includes limited allowance of $10,000 USD per service event or $25,000 USD annually for, technician travel and lodging, work time, wait time, two-way economy air freight, import duties, and rigging/tender/crane as required.
- Excludes U.S. Government-denied countries, where safety of personnel and/or equipment cannot be guaranteed, there are work visa entry issues, import restrictions, or necessary equipment is not available as required for the service event.
OneCare Preventative Maintenance Checks Datasheet (PDF)
OneCare Global Extended Warranty Price Sheet (PDF)
OneCare Technical Assistance Packages Price Sheet (PDF)
OneCare Superyacht Technical Assistance Packages Price Sheet (PDF)
KVH Airtime Services Worldwide
We are available 24/7/365
Contact Airtime Services:
|Europe, Middle East & Africa||Tel: +220.127.116.11|
|North & South America||Tel: +1.401.851.3862|
|U.S.A. & Canada||Tel: +1.866.399.8509 (toll-free)|
|Global Fax Number||Fax: +1.401.851.3823|