Choose the NEWSlink Format That Is Best for Your Ship
- Our traditional NEWSlink service, NEWSlink Print, offers an extensive choice of daily newspapers for vessels with low bandwidth. Papers are sent directly to your ships via email for easy onboard printing in standard A4 format to distribute amongst your guests
- NEWSlink Mobile, which allows cruise guests to access the service on a mobile device in an ‘offline’ environment onboard
- News feeds for your cruise fleet to display via onboard digital signage
NEWSlink's Many Benefits for Your Cruise Ships
- Constantly evolving, personalized cruise guest news service, unique to you
- Daily headline news, business reports, entertainment, and sports
- Cost-effective special editions on major sporting and political events
- Incorporate your cruise line company branding, promotions and messages
- Fully licensed cruise industry product
- The perfect supplement to TV news
We can also provide a NEWSlink service for your crew – it is a simple, effective, and proven crew welfare service offering more than 80 editions in multiple languages.
Try NEWSlink FREE!
Try our service free of charge. Fill out the form below to set up a no-obligation 7-day free trial for your crew now.
Have a look at some of our most popular titles to see the possibilities for your crew.
Crew News Portfolio
View NEWSlink's latest portfolio of news services.