Choose the NEWSlink Format That is Best for Your Superyacht
- Our traditional NEWSlink service, NEWSlink Print, offers an extensive choice of daily newspapers for vessels with low bandwidth. Papers are sent directly to your ships via email for easy onboard printing in standard A4 format to distribute amongst your guests
- NEWSlink Mobile which allows your guests to access the service on a mobile device in an ‘offline’ environment onboard
- News feeds for onboard digital signage
Enjoy NEWSlink's Many Benefits
- Constantly evolving, personalized guest news service, unique to your yacht
- Daily headline news, business reports, entertainment, and sports
- Cost-effective special editions on major sporting and political events
- Fully licensed yacht industry product
- The perfect supplement to TV news
We can also provide a NEWSlink service for your crew – it is a simple, effective, and proven crew welfare service offering more than 80 editions in multiple languages.
Try NEWSlink Free
Try our service free of charge. Fill out the form below to set up a no-obligation 7-day free trial for your crew now.
Learn more about our NEWSlink Services for Yachts.
Crew News Portfolio
View NEWSlink's latest portfolio of news services.