KVH OneCare for AgilePlans
With KVH AgilePlans Connectivity as a Service, subscribers can rely on KVH OneCare and its Global Technical Assistance Package for no-cost maintenance and support worldwide.
OneCare Coverage for AgilePlans
|Global OneCare Item:|
|All-inclusive hardware maintenance covering the equipment required for your subscription|
|AgilePlans Solution hardware|
|24x7/365 Technical Support|
|Software Maintenance and Updates2|
|Service Event Scheduling and Coordination|
|Annual Airtime Service Review at Customer's Request3|
|Service Record Keeping|
|In Field Service:|
|Remote Port Repair Coverage4, 5|
|Monthly price per vessel||
- Third Party products and services must be sold through KVH distribution in order to be eligible for support.
- Over the air, plus non-IP belowdecks equipment updated during Preventative Maintenance Check (PMC).
- Annual Service review includes airtime account review, report and recommendations, plus scheduling for Preventative Maintenance Check (PMC). Contact Tech Support for pricing and to schedule a PMC.
- Includes limited allowance of $10,000 USD per service event or $25,000 USD annually for, technician travel and lodging, work time, wait time, two-way economy air freight, import duties, and rigging/tender/crane as required.
- Excludes U.S. Government-denied countries, where safety of personnel and/or equipment cannot be guaranteed, there are work visa entry issues, import restrictions, or necessary equipment is not available as required for the service event.
The Benefits of KVH’s Comprehensive Customer Life Cycle Support Program
Application Engineering ensures that our proposed communications or IoT solution will meet your needs. We work with your team to design a fully integrated solution.
Solution Deployment coordinates landside and on-vessel equipment installation, all timed to what’s most convenient for you – to minimize downtime and ensure you’re ready to sail.
Operating Support optimizes your solution’s performance for the duration of your subscription using IoT proactive monitoring, remote support, and onboard service in more than 4,000 ports.