High-Speed Revolution for Communications on the Move – TracPhone V7-HTS
The advanced 60 cm, 3-axis, gyro-stabilized TracPhone® V7-HTS is a rugged, in-motion, and fully enclosed satellite communications system designed for the most remote field locations and emergency situations. With new Ku-band satellites and hubs, this solution offers global connections and crystal-clear voice over the mini-VSAT Broadband HTS network. Whatever the environment, the TracPhone V7-HTS provides new features that you can count on:
- 3-axis gyro-stabilized 60 cm antenna designed to track satellites by vehicles traveling over all types of terrain
- Exclusive dual channel configuration with innovative hybrid airtime plans
- Powerful smart tools for 100% visibility into data use plus unmatched control
- See TracPhone Special Offers
- Rugged, powerful, compact Ku-band VSAT antenna, 60 cm (24 in) diameter, 26.1 kg (57.6 lbs)
- A wide range of flexible and affordable data plans with speeds as fast as 10 Mbps/3 Mbps (download/upload)
- New 2U-high Integrated CommBox Modem (ICM) with IP-enabled antenna control unit
- Modern, browser-based user interface with iPhone® app
- Two integrated voice lines optimized for use with satellite services with expansion capability for up to 9 concurrent voice lines
- 3-axis gyro-stabilized antenna with 4th axis of automatic skew adjustment for superior satellite tracking
Providing Broadband Connectivity Worldwide
KVH’s HTS Network systems offer the fastest broadband connections available. Explore our coverage to see where we’re delivering affordable Internet access, IoT connectivity, real-time communications via video and voice, valuable operations data, news and entertainment, and more.
Technology & Service Details
Enterprise-grade Ku-band VSAT Antenna
The commercial-grade TracPhone V7-HTS uses a 60 cm-diameter antenna dish, in a 66 cm-diameter radome. The 3-axis gyro-stabilized maritime VSAT antenna with a 4th axis of automatic skew adjustment boasts an extended elevation range of -24° to 119° ensuring that the antenna tracks satellites directly above the vehicle to low on the horizon. TracPhone V7-HTS also ensures you’ll enjoy exceptional call quality, plus support for Wi-Fi Calling via compatible cell phones1.
Global Connections, Unmatched Speed
The mini-VSAT Broadband HTS network offers 276 million square km (106+ million square miles) of Ku-band coverage. Enjoy global connections and unmatched speed as fast as 10 Mbps/3 Mbps (down/up)2 using advanced next-generation high-throughput satellites (HTS) from Intelsat and SKY Perfect JSAT. Plus, you get greater resilience to weather and rain fade than with Ka-band services.
Integrated CommBox Modem (ICM)
The powerful Integrated CommBox Modem (ICM) with its high-throughput modem, Voice over IP (VoIP) adapter, versatile network management software, and built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet is the streamlined all-in-one belowdecks unit that drives the TracPhone V7-HTS.
Exclusive Multi-level Cybersecurity Program
The TracPhone V7-HTS features automated threat management to provide additional security; plus, the antenna’s ICM includes the award-winning Videotel™ “Cybersecurity at Sea” training program for crew and guests.
Precision Management of Your Data
The secure myKVH™ portal and mini-VSAT Manager™ suite of tools equips you with customizable usage alerts, detailed usage reports, data allocation for users onboard, and the ability to control data usage by application category to limit unintended data consumption. Learn more
Improved Performance through Proactive Monitoring
The TracPhone V7-HTS system’s integrated IoT functionality reports daily on 150+ performance and health parameters to help optimize your system’s performance for a premium connectivity experience.
KVH OneCare Global Support Program
KVH OneCare™ is a comprehensive array of service offerings that spans the lifecycle of your mini-VSAT Broadband solution, from design and selection of the best possible solution, to smooth installation, and post-deployment support worldwide to maximize long-term performance. Learn more
1Requires Wi-Fi Calling support via your cell phone service provider.
2Data rates are rate plan maximums and may vary in different regions and under different conditions.
CommBox Network Management Tools
Built-in CommBox™ networking functionality enables least cost routing, web caching and compression, firewalls, content filtering, file transfers, email, crew accounts, and more with a subscription and without any additional hardware.
- QuickBasic: least cost routing, bandwidth management, onboard firewall
- QuickWeb: web caching, web image compression and ad removal, URL and content filtering
Includes QuickBasic and QuickWeb, plus:
- QuickFile: automated file transfers, differential synchronization
- QuickMail: mail server, web mail client, anti-spam and anti-virus filters
- QuickCrew: roaming crew accounts, prepaid Internet and email service
Premium KVH Vehicle Tracking Service
Gain immediate access to up to a year of vehicle and fleet track history along with latest position and weekly position reports. Only $49 USD per month per vehicle and available via the secure myKVH portal's mini-VSAT Manager.
Global Static IP Addresses
KVH’s global private terrestrial network links all mini-VSAT Broadband teleports worldwide, allowing for more robust malware and threat detection and enhanced network security. Sign up for a single public IP address for secure addressability to your onboard system from the Internet.
Virtual “Local” Numbers
For an additional fee, you may assign up to 5 virtual phone numbers to each vehicle's phone line. These numbers can be set up with a different country code and area/city code, allowing people within those regions to avoid international or long-distance charges when they call.
Product Literature/Supporting Documents
Need more information about this product and how customers are using it to succeed? Check out all of the supporting materials for this product, including brochures, specification sheets, rate plans, case studies, eBooks, and more.