Advanced Functionality and Superior Performance in an Ultra-compact Antenna
With a 32 cm (12.5 inch) antenna, the TracVision® TV1 allows crews to enjoy live TV programming from DIRECTV®, DISH Network®, Bell TV, and select linear Ku-band regional services worldwide. The DVB-S2 compatible TracVision TV1 maritime satellite TV system packs big performance into its extremely compact antenna design:
- Easy installations and retrofits thanks to its single coaxial cable for power, data, and video
- Advanced inertial-based stabilized search for fast satellite acquisition
- High-performance tracking with enhanced algorithms for crystal-clear television picture in heavy seas
- See TracVision Special Offers
- Find the system configuration that best suits your satellite TV needs with the KVH TracVision TV-series Configurator
- Integrated Single Wire Multiswitch (SWM-8) built into belowdecks TV-Hub supports up to 8 DIRECTV receivers
- IP AutoSwitch option for multiple receiver installations
- World-class warranty coverage and support
Explore Global Coverage
The TracVision HD-series and TV-series are designed not only to provide the best possible performance but also a level of flexibility that will enable you to watch virtually any high-powered regional TV service around the globe. Explore our TV coverage around the world.
Technology & Options
Easy Control via the TracVision TV-Hub
The innovative TracVision TV-Hub integrates the advanced functionality of the TV-series system into one streamlined IP-enabled antenna control unit with Ethernet connection and built-in Wi-Fi interface. This system offers automatic satellite switching, built-in DiSEqC protocol to support select linear TV services worldwide, built-in SWM-compatible technology to support DIRECTV service, and built-in DISH Pro output to support DISH Network and Bell TV service. NMEA 0183/2000 input for heading and GPS enable fastest satellite acquisition.
Superior Reception with RingFire™ Technology
KVH’s proprietary RingFire™ technology is a breakthrough in antenna design that allows TracVision to provide wider geographic coverage and better reception than with competing antennas, even in extreme weather.
KVH TracVision TV-series Configuration Wizard
Our Wizard will help you choose the system configuration that best suits your satellite TV needs. Just answer a few brief questions to display the parts you will need and the wiring diagram for your selected configuration.
Enjoy Easy Automatic Switching
KVH’s IP AutoSwitch for multiple receiver installations delivers simple automatic switching on Dish Pro and DiSEqC-compatible services so you can easily access the channels and programs you want to watch—even when they are not on the same satellite.
Product Literature/Supporting Documents
Need more information about this product and how customers are using it to succeed? Check out all of the supporting materials for this product, including brochures, specification sheets, rate plans, case studies, eBooks, and more.