Premier satellite TV entertainment for the world’s finest yachts
Experience the world’s most advanced HD and 4K for DIRECTV® satellite TV system. The innovative 60 cm (24 in) TracVision® UHD7 antenna is the next generation of KVH’s award-winning TracVision HD7, and includes built-in support for DISH Network and Bell accompanied by the fastest satellite acquisition speeds. With local channels and DVR support on every TV onboard, you’ll enjoy the same comforts and luxuries you expect on shore.
With industry-leading technology, the TracVision UHD7 features:
- Flawless HD and 4K reception using KVH’s advanced multi-satellite tracking TriAD™ technology (4K DIRECTV only)*
- Simultaneous tracking of DIRECTV’s three primary satellites for uninterrupted reception and DVR support
- Full compatibility with DISH programming throughout U.S., Central America, or Caribbean waters, and Bell in Canada
- Find the system configuration that best suits your satellite TV needs with the KVH TracVision UHD7 Configurator
*Availability of 4K programming may vary based on service, receiver model, and TV compatibilityContact Us Where to Buy
- Advanced stabilization tracking for exceptional reception, even in the roughest seas
- Simple 2-cable installation
- Support for 26 tuners out of the box with the option to expand up to 104 tuners
- Exclusive TracVision App lets you check signal strength and more right from your phone
- Access to KVH’s in-house DIRECTV support team for account creation, activation and troubleshooting
- World-class warranty coverage and support
Explore Global Coverage
The TracVision HD-series and TV-series are designed not only to provide the best possible performance but also a level of flexibility that will enable you to watch virtually any high-powered regional TV service around the globe. Explore our TV coverage around the world.
"KVH TracVision UHD7 is the latest and greatest in stabilized satellite TV tracking. So easy to install and so reliable. It’s a leap ahead in technology…the way to go."- William A. Hart, Owner/Operator of Marine Electronics Services, Jupiter, FL
Technology & Service Details
Patented TriAD Technology
This revolutionary technology simultaneously receives broadcasts from three separate DIRECTV satellites so every TV on board can be tuned to any channel on any device at any time. No locking up, rebooting, or lengthy satellite searches because the advanced TracVision UHD7 is constantly receiving program data.
Digital Single Wire Multiswitch
With a digital SWM module and out-of-the-box support for 26 satellite TV tuners plus the option to expand to a total of 104, TracVision UHD7 can deliver the best satellite TV entertainment available to every television set onboard.
Convenient TracVision App
Exclusive KVH App for setup and installation assistance, checking signal strength, switching to secondary satellites, downloading software, and sending information to KVH support.
KVH TracVision UHD7 Configuration Wizard
Our Wizard will help you choose the system configuration that best suits your satellite TV needs. Just answer a few brief questions to display the parts you will need and the wiring diagram for your selected configuration.
Easy Control via the TracVision TV-Hub
TV-Hub integrates advanced technology into a single compact, lightweight, and durable unit that’s straightforward and easy to use. Automatic satellite switching and the fastest satellite acquisition speeds paired with built-in support for DIRECTV, DISH Network,1 and Bell, provides continuous access to premium programming and local channels throughout the world. And its built-in Wi-Fi interface allows access to system information from any Wi-Fi enabled device.
1Limited to single satellite service.
Optional Dome Designs
The TracVision UHD7 is also available in alternate dome designs for attractive dual-dome installs. Choose the tapered base version to match the award-winning TracPhone V7-HTS satellite communications system or an 89 cm dome for larger yachts.
Product Literature/Supporting Documents
Need more information about this product and how customers are using it to succeed? Check out all of the supporting materials for this product, including brochures, specification sheets, rate plans, case studies, eBooks, and more.