Ultra-compact, fast, and affordable VSAT worldwide for ships, yachts, and special ops
KVH's award-winning TracPhone® V30 keeps you connected when you want to be with global satellite communications. This 37 cm digital system makes VSAT accessible and affordable, delivering the highest speeds, fast and easy installation, next-generation technology, and flexible airtime plans. VSAT is within reach with this innovative solution that delivers:
- Rugged digital satcom system with improved signal efficiency
- Data speeds as fast as 6 Mbps/2 Mbps (down/up)
- Global service with choice of metered plans or no-overage unlimited plans
Technology & Service Details
- The smallest, lightest, power-efficient maritime VSAT system
- Simple installation using a single new or existing coax cable, rotary joint for unlimited rotation, DC power (optional AC-to-DC power converter available), and compact VSAT-Hub belowdecks unit
- High-performance tracking using digital IMUs and a commercial-grade rotary joint
- Precision 2-axis stabilized pedestal design plus stabilized skew
- Global connectivity and crystal-clear voice calls via KVH’s global HTS network
- Powerful network management tools via mobile-responsive KVH Manager
- Exclusive IoT proactive monitoring that reports daily on 150+ performance and health parameters
Global HTS Network
KVH's global HTS network offers 276 million square km (106+ million square miles) of Ku-band coverage.1 Enjoy worldwide connections and unmatched speed as fast as 6 Mpbs/2 Mbps (down/up)2 using advanced next-generation high-throughput satellites (HTS) from Intelsat and SKY Perfect JSAT.
1 Actual coverage and availability may vary. Data rates may also vary in different regions. KVH provides no guarantees of coverage or availability.
2 Data rates are rate plan maximums and may vary in different regions and under different conditions.
Cybersecurity & Email
Terminal & Network Security
- Exclusive multi-level cybersecurity program
- Advanced network-level firewall, automated threat management, secure boot, encrypted drives, and more
- Separation of data: terminal management and customer data stored separately and securely
- Cybersecurity incident response
Further enhance your system and network security with optional enterprise-grade cybersecurity employing the KVH Managed Firewall Service with:
- Advanced firewall and basic routing
- Application-level controls/features
- IPSEC/SSL VPN-capable, SD-WAN functionality
- Intrusion detection/prevention and advanced malware protection
- Web/application filtering and antispam service
KVH's cloud-based email solution for flexible, affordable communications for operations, crew, and more accessibility from anywhere.
- Expert administration and support: through an expert global email services provider
- Convenient mail retrieval: retrieve email over any available connection
- Standard mail clients supported: IMAP, POP, SMTP, and Webmail to accommodate everyone on board
- Multiple email accounts: one 10 GB email account included, additional accounts available for added flexibility
Options & Upgrades
Optional features and upgrades will enhance your TracPhone V30 experience based on your specific needs:
- Service and support for the life of your TracNet terminal in thousands of ports worldwide through KVH OneCare.
- Thales VesseLINK 200 and 700 backup systems with pole-to-pole Iridium Certus coverage, least-cost routing, and two voice lines.
- A Global Static IP address to secure your global Internet addresses and minimize unwanted network traffic, scans and attacks.
- Virtual local numbers to avoid international or long-distance charges for people calling from shore.
- Premium vessel tracking for detailed and up-to-date historical track and position data, from any Internet-connected device.
Product Literature/Supporting Documents
For more information about this product and how TracNet keeps you connected to the best connectivity option at all times, check out these supporting materials.
View Brochure, Specs & Rates:
Commercial Maritime | Leisure Marine
Flexible Airtime Plans
KVH offers affordable airtime options – choose the plan best suited to your unique needs and enjoy the convenience of flexible month-to-month subscriptions and more.
- Looking for unlimited use with a fixed monthly price and no overage charges? Choose our high-speed shaped data plan.
- Seeking a simple, flexible, usage-based plan with reliable global service? Opt for the high-speed metered plan for the highest speeds available at the lowest costs.
A Solution For Every Market
Commercial Vessels & Fleets
Keep your business on track and your crew connected securely with TracPhone V30, the 37cm digital SATCOM system, designed for the roughest seas. Meet your operational needs and provide crew access to web browsing and chat, email, and calls. VSAT is within reach with this innovative KVH solution that offers such benefits as:
- AgilePlans™ Regional, the all-inclusive, no-commitment solution that offers subsidized shipping and installation*, zero maintenance costs, no CAPEX, and a single monthly subscription.
- A choice of two high-speed channels, unlimited and metered use to meet your vessel and crew’s needs for data and speed.
- Flexible suspension options sized to meet your vessel’s changing requirements.
*visit kvh.com/agileports for details and terms regarding shipping and installation
Leisure Boats & Yachts
Live, work, and relax onboard… just like home, while TracPhone V30 keeps you connected when you want to be. Stream HD content, chat via WhatsApp,™ connect with the office, get weather information, browse the Internet, check emails, whether you are at the dock, along the coast, or offshore. Owners, guests, and crew enjoy:
- Flexible month-to-month contract terms with unlimited plan changes and suspensions.
- A choice of two high-speed channels, unlimited and metered use to meet your needs for data and speed – with reasonable monthly subscriptions
Military and Government Vessels & Fleets
The rugged TracPhone V30 equips your patrol, special ops, and border security vessels with reliable on-the-move connectivity. The ultra-compact, digital terminal offers an easily installed single-cable, DC-powered design with rotary joint and a compact belowdecks unit. Low latency and data speeds as fast as 6 Mbps/2 Mbps (down/up) make it ideal for streaming video, biometric data, and encrypted messaging protocols such as CENTRIXS. Additional features include:
- Low latency and data speeds as fast as 6/2 Mbps (down/up), ideal for streaming video, biometric data, and encrypted protocols like CENTRIXS.
- Greater resilience to weather with KVH’s global Ku-band satellite network, a key factor for military and rescue operations.
- Streamlined DC-powered belowdeck unit ideal for vessels with limited space
The world’s fastest, lightest ultra-compact VSAT system is the rugged 37 cm TracPhone V30 with KVH’s global HTS network, designed for vehicles who need dependable SATCOM while responding to emergencies, working remotely, or traveling over rough terrain. Additional features include:
- Reduced hardware purchase costs, installation costs, and service requirements through the V30’s innovative design.
- Greater resilience to weather with KVH’s global Ku-band satellite network, a key factor for staying connected when communication counts.
- Streamlined DC-powered belowdeck unit ideal for vehicles with limited space
Do you have questions? Want to discuss your particular needs or challenges and how KVH can help?
Reach out and connect with a KVH solutions expert. For technical support click here.