TracPhone LTE-1 Global
Search for Adventure, Not a Signal Whether Off the Coast, on the Move, or in the Marina
TracPhone® LTE-1 Global, powered by LTE-Advanced (LTE-A) network technology, is an ultra-compact, fast, marine-grade system that is compatible with LTE services worldwide and includes a high-gain, dual antenna array, modem, GPS, and Wi-Fi router in the dome—everything you need to equip your superyacht with extended range LTE connectivity that will enable you, your guests, and your crew to to enjoy streaming video and music; Wi-Fi calling, browsing the web, checking email and social media, and more. TracPhone LTE-1 Global offers:
- More speed: Enjoy streaming fast onboard connections with no throttling thanks to integrated LTE-A enhanced technology
- More range: High-gain, dual LTE-A antenna array means a stronger signal with service up to twice as far offshore as your cell phone
- More data: $99/month airtime data plan and the option to add more data as you need it
- Automatic switching among leading LTE carriers around the globe
- Compact, marine-grade system: 34.2 cm x 33.7 cm (13.5” x 13.3”) / 2.8 kg (6.25 lbs)
- 1 Power/data cable: Cat 6 double shielded 15 m (50’) cable included, more options available
- Multi-device connectivity to support everyone onboard
- Flexible airtime plan
- Supports Wi-Fi Calling for voice service on your cell phone farther offshore*
* Requires Wi-Fi Calling support via your cell phone service provider
Technology & Service Details
Fully Integrated, All-in-one Solution
TracPhone LTE-1 Global is an ultra-compact, marine-grade system that includes a high-gain, dual LTE-A antenna array, modem, GPS, and Wi-Fi router in the dome.
The TracPhone LTE‑1 Global offers blazing fast LTE-A speeds and extended and unmatched coverage as far as 32+ km (20+ miles) offshore in waters around the globe.*
Easy Wi-Fi and Network Management
Enjoy easy access to the built-in Wi-Fi router to configure the Wi-Fi network and the system's IP-address.
*Speed and coverage area will vary based on antenna mounting location; onboard network equipment (including hardwired Ethernet connection or belowdeck Wi-Fi access point); position, height of, and distance to cell towers; network congestion; and network. Service reception may also be affected by environmental or operational conditions, and its uninterrupted availability is not guaranteed.
Cable Options to Accommodate the Needs of Larger Vessels
To accommodate the needs of larger vessels or those vessels with taller masts for which the standard 15 m (50’) cable may be insufficient, KVH offers two additional cable options:
23 m (75’) Cat 6 Ethernet cable
30 m (100’) Cat 6 Ethernet cable
Flexible Installation with KVH’s Pole/Rail Mount
Designed for easy installation, the TracPhone LTE-1 Global is fully compatible with the TV1/LTE-1 Mounting Bracket Kit (KVH P/N 72-0409)
Product Literature/Supporting Documents
Need more information about this product and how customers are using it to succeed? Check out all of the supporting materials for this product, including brochures, specification sheets, rate plans, case studies, eBooks, and more.
Do you have questions? Want to discuss your particular needs or challenges and how KVH can help?
Reach out and connect with a KVH solutions expert. For technical support click here.